VI Vodafone Idea Share Price Target
Market Cap – 29.08T Cr INR
About Vodafone Idea / VI :
Vodafone Idea Limited, doing business as Vi, is an Indian telecom operator with its headquarters based in Mumbai and Gandhinagar. It is a pan-India integrated GSM operator offering 2G, 4G, 4G+, VoLTE, and VoWiFi services.
About Vodafone Idea Share :
- Market Capitalization of Vodafone Idea stock is Rs. 27,442.3 Cr.
- 52 Week high of Vodafone Idea share is Rs 13.8 while 52 week low is Rs 4.55.
- Following are the key changes to Vodafone Idea shareholding. Promoter holding has not changed since last quarter , Domestic Institutional Investors holding has gone up from 1.3% (30 Jun 2021) to 1.54% (30 Sep 2021)
- For the quarter ended 30-06-2021, the company has reported a Consolidated Total Income of Rs 9,185.80 Crore, down 4.79 % from last quarter Total Income of Rs 9,647.80 Crore and down 14.27 % from last year same quarter Total Income of Rs 10,714.60 Crore.
- Overall mean recommendation by analysts is for Vodafone Idea is to Sell.
Vodafone Idea Share Price Target 2021 Q4
- November 2021 – 10.35 Rs
- December 2021 – 10.10 Rs
Vodafone Idea share price target 2022
- 2022 Jan – 12.00 Rs
- 2022 Feb – 12.10 Rs
- 2022 Mar – 13.50 Rs
- 2022 Apr – 13.10 Rs
- 2022 May – 11.65 Rs
- 2022 Jun – 14.35 Rs
- 2022 Jul – 16.15 Rs
- 2022 Aug – 17.05 Rs
- 2022 Sep – 16.89 Rs
- 2022 Oct – 14.35 Rs
- 2022 Nov – 16.95 Rs
- 2022 Dec – 17.26 Rs
- Vodafone Idea share price target 2023 – 18.25 Rs
- Vodafone Idea share price target 2024 – 20.15 Rs
- Vodafone Idea share price target 2025 – 17.50 Rs
- Vodafone Idea share price target 2026 – 16.30 Rs
- Vodafone Idea share price target 2027 – 23.35 Rs
- Vodafone Idea share price target 2028 – 29.20 Rs
- Vodafone Idea share price target 2029 – 34. 80 Rs
- Vodafone Idea share price target 2030 – 42.00 Rs
Vodafone idea share price target 2022
Experts say that if the company is not able to raise money as soon as possible, then there is a good fall in the stock. Or the company will have to double the average revenue per user. So that there is no problem in running the company ahead. But the average revenue per customer also seems to be decreasing continuously for the company. Due to which the problem of the company starts.
However, there is a good news for Vodafone idea shareholders that for the last few months, there has been a significant reduction in the fall of the company’s customers. And 4G service has been successful in adding new customers. This will help the company to raise money from the market. If we look at the share price target by 2022, it would have gone up to Rs 13.20. And the second target is likely to see 14.50.
Vodafone idea share price target 2023
Along with paying the interest of the company loan, the time seems to be coming to repay the money of AGR and 5G spectrum. Due to which the company is growing like a serious economic crisis in the financial year 2022-2023. The prospects of the company growing in the future seem to be diminishing. If the company is able to repay its AGR and Spectrum money at the right time, then the stock will also see a good rise. If we see the target of 2023 of the stock, then the first target can be seen at Rs 16. And the second target appears to be 17.50.
Vodafone idea share price target 2025
Vodafone Idea’s competitors Jio and Airtel are constantly investing a lot to make their business bigger. But by reducing Vodafone idea investment in comparison, how will it compete with the competitors of the market, it is also going to be very difficult.
If the company is not able to enlarge itself with time, then the share price is also going to fall. If we are able to grow slowly over time, then in 2025 the first target price of Rs 23 is going to be seen. Soon after that the second target of Rs 25.5 will be seen to be completed.
Vodafone idea share price target 2030
The company has consistently seen a huge loss in its results. And at the same time, there seems to be a lot of money in debt too. From where the company will raise money and reduce the debt on it, it is also a hurtful thing. Looking at the company’s long run, it seems that the future is dark. That’s why you may not even get to see the target till 2030. However, due to some small news in a short time, it tends to go up a bit. But it is not a good idea to stay invested in this stock for a long time.
Vodafone idea Share furure
It is very important to keep the business updated all the time in the telecom sector. Big investment will also have to be made for this. The company is running its business in loss every year. In such a situation, the company can be seen to be very difficult in the coming days. However, there is a lot of news in this stock.
Due to which good news comes, then by investing a little for a short time, you can earn good profits. But you absolutely should not invest for a long time. If you think it does better than the future. Invest as much money as you can even if there is a loss, it does not make much difference to you.