IEX Share Price Target
About IEX :
About IEX Share :
- Indian Energy Exchange Ltd., incorporated in the year 2007, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 23,049.38 Crore) operating in Financial Services sector.
- Indian Energy Exchange Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Sale of services and Other Operating Revenue for the year ending 31-Mar-2021.
- For the quarter ended 30-09-2021, the company has reported a Consolidated Total Income of Rs 122.30 Crore, up 18.88 % from last quarter Total Income of Rs 102.88 Crore and up 55.38 % from last year same quarter Total Income of Rs 78.71 Crore.
- Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 77.39 Crore in latest quarter.
- The company’s top management includes Mr.Gautam Dalmia, Mr.Amit Garg, Ms.Sudha Pillai, Mr.Tejpreet Singh Chopra, Prof.Kayyalathu Thomas Chacko.
IEX Share Price Target 2021 Q4
- November 2021 – 750.00 Rs
- December 2021 – 781.00 Rs
IEX share price target 2022
Q1 2022 – 795 Rs
Q2 2022 – 852 Rs
Q3 2022 – 925 Rs
Q4 2022 – 985 Rs
- IEX share price target 2023 – 1112.50 Rs
- IEX share price target 2024 – 1534.00 Rs
- IEX share price target 2025 – 1987.00 Rs
- IEX share price target 2026 – 2347.00 Rs
- IEX share price target 2027 – 3987.00 Rs
- IEX share price target 2028 – 4275.60 Rs
- IEX share price target 2029 – 4952. 80 Rs
- IEX share price target 2030 – 5824.00 Rs
IEX share price target 2022
IEX shares have shown tremendous returns in the last few months in a very short time. Good news was seen in the business of many companies, due to which a big jump has been seen in the stock. Recently, the stock was seen entering Future & Option trading, due to which its advantage could be seen with good momentum in the stock.
Talking about the business of IEX, in a way, monopoly occupation is seen in the sector. Only IEX runs its business in Power, Electricity Exchange. Due to being a monopoly in the business, there is every hope of giving good returns in the future.
Hence most of the FIIs and DIIs are going to increase their holdings in this stock for long term. If seen in a short time, by 2022, the company’s share price can be seen showing you the first target of Rs 670. After that you try to hold the second target for Rs 692.
IEX share price target 2023
In the last few years, the market for power and electricity sector has been growing very fast. At the same time, its demand is also increasing. Due to which the trading volume in Indian Energy Exchange is also increasing. Due to the increase in this trading volume, the company is seeing good growth in the business continuously.
And this speed will be seen increasing even further because as people have started using more and more power and electricity, its demand has also started increasing accordingly. Due to which the buying and selling in IEX will continue to happen more and more and its business is also going to continue to grow.
If Indian Energy Exchange is seen increasing its business like this, then its share price of Rs 830 is going to be the first target in 2023. As soon as you touch this target, you should see another target for Rs 850.
IEX share price target 2025
The company is making every effort to improve its digital trading platform to better serve its customers by using innovative services like Automatic Process, Artificial Intelligence technology. In this business, due to the presence of 95 percent of the market in itself, it helps a lot in increasing the business.
Because the company makes its business big only when more and more customers buy and sell power, electricity on the digital trading platform of IEX. The more you buy and sell, the more the company will get the brokerage charge. Being a monopoly business, IEX manages to attract maximum customers.
Due to which the customer gets buyers and sellers on this platform in a very short time. If this monopoly continues in the company’s business, then by 2025, the share price of IEX is going to show the first target of Rs 1190. Then look at the second target for Rs 1300.
IEX share price target 2030
From now on, India seems to be focusing more and more like Renewable Energy. In the coming years, the government plans to increase its production very rapidly. As people will start producing more and more power through solar in future, IEX (Indian Energy Exchange) will be seen to be the only way to buy and sell it.
Due to which you are going to see the business moving forward in the future of the company. If seen in the long run, you see every possibility to see the IEX share price target trading around Rs 3250.
IEX Shares by Futures
IEX being a monopoly business shows good growth in terms of future. The demand for power has started increasing in India. Still, India uses it very rarely as compared to other countries. As people are slowly going digital, its demand is also going to increase.
Due to which more and more trading of power and electricity will be seen in IEX. Looking at the ever increasing demand for power, it can be said that in the future, there will be a lot of opportunities in this business. Due to which IEX shares have full potential to give you good returns in the long run.