ONGC Share Price target
About ONGC :
The equity shares of National Oil Company ONGC have hit its 52-week high, as the Maharatna shares at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) grew 5.4 percent to Rs 130.65 on 15 September 2021. With the whooping jump in the share prices, ONGC has crossed its earlier high of Rs 128.45 touched on 15 June 2021.
About ONGC Share :
- Market Capitalization of ONGC stock is Rs. 191,220.24 Cr.
- 52 Week high of ONGC share is Rs 172.75 while 52 week low is Rs 65.6.
- Following are the key changes to ONGC shareholding. Promoter holding has not changed since last quarter , Domestic Institutional Investors holding has gone up from 17.6% (30 Jun 2021) to 17.89% (30 Sep 2021) and Foreign Institutional Investors holding has gone up from 8.06% (30 Jun 2021) to 8.08% (30 Sep 2021).
- Key metrics is a good way to quickly analyze a stock. PE Ratio of ONGC share is 8.38, Earnings per share of ONGC is Rs. 17.78, Market Cap of ONGC is Rs. 191,220.24 Cr and Price to Book ratio of ONGC stock is 0.79.
- Overall mean recommendation by analysts for ONGC is to Buy.
ONGC Share Price Target 2021 Q4
- November 2021 – 155.20 Rs
- December 2021 – 158.50 Rs
ONGC share price target 2022
- 2022 Jan – 159.00 Rs
- 2022 Feb – 160.10 Rs
- 2022 Mar – 165.50 Rs
- 2022 Apr – 152.10 Rs
- 2022 May – 167.65 Rs
- 2022 Jun – 170.35 Rs
- 2022 Jul – 172.15 Rs
- 2022 Aug – 177.05 Rs
- 2022 Sep – 178.89 Rs
- 2022 Oct – 180.35 Rs
- 2022 Nov – 175.95 Rs
- 2022 Dec – 181.26 Rs
ONGC share price target 2023 – 182.25 Rs
ONGC share price target 2024 – 195.15 Rs
ONGC share price target 2025 – 198.50 Rs
ONGC share price target 2026 – 209.30 Rs
ONGC share price target 2027 – 215.35 Rs
ONGC share price target 2028 – 239.20 Rs
ONGC share price target 2029 – 248. 80 Rs
ONGC share price target 2030 – 289.00 Rs
ONGC share price target 2022
In April 2021, the share price of ONGC was around Rs 90. And in today’s time the price of this share is around Rs.160. So the investors who invested in April 2021 got tremendous returns.This stock has given a return of about 138% in 1 year. Which can be celebrated well due to Corona epidemic. You can get the first target of 220 for this stock in 2022. And the second target is likely to be seen till 310.
ONGC share price target 2023
ONGC company produces crude oil. In which the company’s entire crude oil industry follows the Brent crude oil benchmark. For the past few days i.e. on August 23, the price of bread crude oil was around $64 a barrel. And now its price has increased to $82. The entire industry has directly benefited from this. Companies that manufacture crude oil.
This means ONGC company has also benefited from it. Due to this reason ONGC share price has seen a rise. Talk about if the first target of 2023
ONGC share price target 2025
ONGC company had decided to raise funds of Rs 45,000 crore last year. And this was also considered by the company’s board on 1 September. At that time, in the company’s fourth quarter of 2019-20. The company’s revenue fell 19.8 percent to 21.456 crore. Due to such a decision, the stock has seen a decline so far.
And it will be seen like this in future also. That’s why you should invest a little less in this stock in 2025, according to our analysis, in 2025, you can see ONGC’s first target of Rs 670. And there is every possibility to see the second target Rs 720.
ONGC share price target 2030
If we talk about 2030, then in 2030 you will see an increase in the prices of petrol, diesel, crude oil, and domestic gas, which will directly benefit the company and the company’s revenue,
According to our technical analysis and estimates, you are likely to see the first target of ONGC 2030 around Rs 1570. And the second target is expected to be seen around Rs 1680. You should invest in 2030 with a little thought.