Maruti Suzuki Share Price Target
About Maruti Suzuki :
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. was incorporated in the year 1981. Its today’s share price is 7453.05. Its current market capitalisation stands at Rs 225141.78 Cr. In the latest quarter, company has reported Gross Sales of Rs. 703325 Cr and Total Income of Rs.732789 Cr. The company’s management includes Sanjeev Grover, Davinder Singh Brar, Kinji Saito, Maheswar Sahu, Lira Goswami, RP Singh, Kenichiro Toyofuku, Shigetoshi Torii, Hisashi Takeuchi, Kenichi Ayukawa, Toshihiro Suzuki, O Suzuki, R C Bhargava.
About Maruti Suzuki Share :
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., incorporated in the year 1981, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 225,153.86 Crore) operating in Auto sector.
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Passenger Cars & Light Duty Utility Vehicles, Mould & Dies, Other Operating Revenue, Service Income, Scrap, Rental Income for the year ending 31-Mar-2021.
- For the quarter ended 30-09-2021, the company has reported a Consolidated Total Income of Rs 21,056.50 Crore, up 15.16 % from last quarter Total Income of Rs 18,284.30 Crore and up 8.83 % from last year same quarter Total Income of Rs 19,347.90 Crore.
- Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 460.00 Crore in latest quarter.
- The company’s top management includes Mr.R C Bhargava, Mr.Kenichiro Toyofuku, Mr.T Suzuki, Mr.O Suzuki, Mr.Maheswar Sahu, Ms.Lira Goswami, Mr.R P Singh, Mr.D S Brar, Mr.Shigetoshi Torii, Mr.Hisashi Takeuchi, Mr.Kenichi Ayukawa, Mr.Kinji Saito.
Maruti Suzuki Share Price Target 2021 Q4
- November 2021 – 7520.15 Rs
- December 2021 – 7585.20 Rs
Maruti Suzuki share price target 2022
- 2022 Jan – 7596.35 Rs
- 2022 Feb – 7625.36 Rs
- 2022 Mar – 7636.39 Rs
- 2022 Apr – 7658.71 Rs
- 2022 May – 7625.10 Rs
- 2022 Jun – 7750.95 Rs
- 2022 Jul – 7790.90 Rs
- 2022 Aug – 7820.95 Rs
- 2022 Sep – 7850.99 Rs
- 2022 Oct – 7868.50 Rs
- 2022 Nov – 7882.55 Rs
- 2022 Dec – 7895.65 Rs
Maruti Suzuki Share price target 2023 – 8825.25 Rs
Maruti Suzuki Share price target 2024 – 8928.15 Rs
Maruti Suzuki Share price target 2025 – 9258.50 Rs
Maruti Suzuki Share price target 2026 – 9925.30 Rs
Maruti Suzuki Share price target 2027 – 13200.35 Rs
Maruti Suzuki Share price target 2028 – 14580.20 Rs
Maruti Suzuki Share price target 2029 – 16899.80 Rs
Maruti Suzuki Share price target 2030 – 19258.00 Rs
Total no of passenger vehicles(PV’s) sold in FY18 by MARUTI was about 1.77 million units as against 1.56 million units in FY17.
Domestic sales of the company was 1.65 million units in FY18 as against 1.44 million units in FY17.
MARUTI has close to 53% market share in PV’s (which was about 47% in FY17 )so there is a jump of close to 6% in the company’s market share and it is closely inching towards 55% mark.
Company’s models are showing sales growth across the board, be it alto, wagon r in mini car segment or swift , baleno in compact car segment or s cross, brezza, ertiga in utility car segment.
The PV segment in INDIA as a whole is expected to grow at about 8.5 /9% year on year which is a very healthy growth and a company with more than half of the industry’s share is a sure shot beneficiary.
Moreover, as an indian, in selecting a car the first company that comes into ones mind is MARUTI because of its low maintenance and high resale value which lack in its competitors (thats why they are losing market share) and thus it has a strong foothold in the rural market too.