Latent View Share Price Target
Latent View Analytics IPO Price
- The IPO has a face value of Rs 1 per equity share.
- Latent View Analytics IPO Price has been fixed at Rs 190 to Rs 197 per equity share.
- The initial public offering has a market lot of 76 shares and minimum order quantity of 76 shares.
- The IPO size is Rs 600 crore. It has a fresh issue of Rs 474 crore.
- Shares will be listed at BSE and NSE.
- The IPO opened for subscription on November 10 and closed on November 12. Shares were allotted on November 17.
Latent view Share Price Target 2021 Q4
- November 2021 – 675.00 Rs
- December 2021 – 710.00 Rs
Latent view share price target 2022
Q1 2022 – 790 Rs
Q2 2022 – 824 Rs
Q3 2022 – 914 Rs
Q4 2022 – 1002 Rs
- Latent view share price target 2023 – 1112.50 Rs
- Latent view share price target 2024 – 1634.00 Rs
- Latent view share price target 2025 – 1887.00 Rs
- Latent view share price target 2026 – 2547.00 Rs
- Latent view share price target 2027 – 4187.00 Rs
- Latent view share price target 2028 – 4575.60 Rs
- Latent view share price target 2029 – 5952. 80 Rs
- Latent view share price target 2030 – 8524.00 Rs
Latent View Share Price Prediction 2022
In this Paragraph, I am going to tell you about the Latent View Analytics Share price Prediction 2022. In the upcoming year, the share price of this company I going to increase because various financial experts like Milani Desai lead equity analyst has said that you all should invest in the latent view IPO. and in the year 2022 the Latent View Analytics Share price Prediction is expected to be between 250 to 300 rupees.
Latent View Share Price Predictions 2023
In this paragraph, I am going to tell you all that the Latent View Analytics Share price prediction of 2023. In the stocks market, you can not predict the share price in a long time range because no one knows what will happen in the next moment in this stock market.
But according to financial experts like Milani Desai and many others, the share price of this company will increase in the year 2023. we can not predict the exact numbers on which it is going to increase because I told you earlier no one can not predict the exact numbers at which the share price is going to increase or decrease. It is just a game of prediction.
Recommendation For Latent View – Strong View