Ashoke Leyland Share Price Target
About Ashoke Leyland :
Ashok Leyland Ltd. was incorporated in the year 1948. Its today’s share price is 145. Its current market capitalisation stands at Rs 42535.79 Cr. In the latest quarter, company has reported Gross Sales of Rs. 155984.3 Cr and Total Income of Rs.154294.1 Cr. The company’s management includes N Ramanathan, Gopal Mahadevan, C Bhaktavatsala Rao, Vipin Sondhi, Saugata Gupta, Sanjay K Asher, Manisha Girotra, Jose Maria Alapont, Jean Brunol, Andreas Biagosch, Dheeraj G Hinduja.
About Ashoke Leyland Share :
- Ashok Leyland Ltd., incorporated in the year 1948, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 42,036.75 Crore) operating in Auto sector.
- Ashok Leyland Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Commercial Vehicles, Spare Parts & Others, Sale of services, Engine & Gensets, Ferrous Castings, Scrap, Export Incentives and Other Operating Revenue for the year ending 31-Mar-2021.
- For the quarter ended 30-06-2021, the company has reported a Consolidated Total Income of Rs 4,103.27 Crore, down 49.82 % from last quarter Total Income of Rs 8,176.73 Crore and up 171.44 % from last year same quarter Total Income of Rs 1,511.69 Crore.
- Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -250.78 Crore in latest quarter.
- The company’s top management includes Mr.Dheeraj G Hinduja, Mr.Saugata Gupta, Mr.Jose Maria Alapont, Dr.Andrew C Palmer, Mr.Manisha Girotra, Mr.Sanjay K Asher, Mr.Jean Brunol, Dr.Andreas H Biagosch, Mr.Gopal Mahadevan, Mr.Vipin Sondhi, Dr.C Bhaktavatsala Rao.
Ashoke Leyland Share Price Target 2021 Q4
- November 2021 – 147.20 Rs
- December 2021 – 149.50 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2022
- 2022 Jan – 155.00 Rs
- 2022 Feb – 153.10 Rs
- 2022 Mar – 157.50 Rs
- 2022 Apr – 165.10 Rs
- 2022 May – 170.65 Rs
- 2022 Jun – 175.35 Rs
- 2022 Jul – 185.15 Rs
- 2022 Aug – 182.05 Rs
- 2022 Sep – 180.89 Rs
- 2022 Oct – 184.35 Rs
- 2022 Nov – 190.95 Rs
- 2022 Dec – 192.26 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2023 – 225.25 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2024 – 236.15 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2025 – 284.50 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2026 – 345.30 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2027 – 465.35 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2028 – 420.20 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2029 – 560. 80 Rs
Ashoke Leyland share price target 2030 – 855.00 Rs
ashok leyland share price target 2022
In 2020, due to the Corona epidemic, there was a slowdown in the sectors of all companies as well as in the auto sector companies. For this reason, there was not much jump in ashok leyland share price in 2021. And the share price seems to be trading in the same range.
But now the corona crisis is gradually decreasing, and all places are being approved to be opened by the government. That is why the first target of Ashok Leyland share price in 2022 is very likely to see you up to Rs 170. And the second target is likely to be seen at Rs 197.
ashok leyland share price target 2025
Karthik Atmanathan, Senior Vice President, Ashok Leyland says. That Ashok Leyland will start the market of electronic buses from Ahmedabad and after 2022 1000 electronic buses will be made every year. Also, in 2022, the cost of electronic bus will be reduced from Rs 3 to Rs 10 per kilometer. And this cost is likely to come down even further in the coming few years.
The company is currently working very fast keeping in mind the future. And going forward, the company is also likely to make a lot of profits. Now talk about Ashok Leyland’s first share price target of 2025, then you can get to see its first target up to Rs 550. And the second target is likely to be seen up to Rs 575.
ashok leyland share price target 2030
You can get to see the first target price of Ashok Leyland 2030 at Rs 978. And if we talk about the second share price target of Ashok Leyland, then it is very likely that you will get to see it up to Rs 1030. Because Ashok Leyland is putting more effort into making a fully electronic bus. And looking to the future, we also have to use electric vehicles to remove pollution.
Ashok Leyland share Future
In 2008, the share price of Ashok Leyland was 2rs. And in today’s time, the price of this share is around Rs 130. That is, people who would have invested their money even in 2005, then they would have earned tremendous returns by 2020. If we talk about investing in Ashok Leyland for a long time, then according to us this company is very old, and it can also be trusted.
Ashok Leyland Company has been the biggest contributor to making buses and strong trucks in India. Today the company is focusing more on making electronic buses. Ashok Leyland has many contracts in which all the government buses are made in India. Some of them are from Ashok Leyland. That is why considering the way of working of this company and new technology as well as growth. Investing long term in Ashok Leyland Company can prove to be right.