Aarti industries Share Price Target
About Aarti Industries :
Aarti Industries Ltd. was incorporated in the year 1984. Its today’s share price is 953.75. Its current market capitalisation stands at Rs 34573.82 Cr. In the latest quarter, company has reported Gross Sales of Rs. 48078.2 Cr and Total Income of Rs.43186.6 Cr. The company’s management includes K V S Shyam Sunder, Raj Sarraf, Narendra J Salvi, Renil R Gogri, Kirit R Mehta, Hetal Gogri Gala, Manoj M Chheda, Parimal H Desai, Lalitkumar Shantaram Naik, Vinay G Nayak, Priti P Savla, Ganapati D Yadav, Bhavesh R Vora, P A Sethi, Rashesh C Gogri, Rashesh C Gogri, Rajendra V Gogri, Rajendra V Gogri, Chandrakant V Gogri.
About Aarti Industries share Price :
- Aarti Industries Ltd., incorporated in the year 1984, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 34,577.45 Crore) operating in Pharmaceuticals sector.
- Aarti Industries Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Speciality Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals for the year ending 31-Mar-2021.
- For the quarter ended 30-09-2021, the company has reported a Consolidated Total Income of Rs 1,552.10 Crore, up 17.87 % from last quarter Total Income of Rs 1,316.81 Crore and up 32.35 % from last year same quarter Total Income of Rs 1,172.68 Crore.
- Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 176.05 Crore in latest quarter.
- The company’s top management includes Mr.Chandrakant V Gogri, Dr.Vinay G Nayak, Mrs.Priti P Savla, PadmashriGanapati D Yadav, Mr.Bhavesh R Vora, Mr.P A Sethi, Mr.K V S Shyam Sunder, Mr.Narendra Jagannath Salvi, Mr.Renil R Gogri, Mr.Kirit R Mehta, Mrs.Hetal Gogri Gala, Mr.Manoj M Chheda, Mr.Parimal H Desai.
Aarti Industries Share Price Target 2021 Q4
- November 2021 – 960.15 Rs
- December 2021 – 990.20 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2022
- 2022 Jan – 1030.35 Rs
- 2022 Feb – 1052.36 Rs
- 2022 Mar – 1060.39 Rs
- 2022 Apr – 1069.71 Rs
- 2022 May – 1070.10 Rs
- 2022 Jun – 1045.95 Rs
- 2022 Jul – 1080.90 Rs
- 2022 Aug – 1085.95 Rs
- 2022 Sep – 1089.99 Rs
- 2022 Oct – 1092.50 Rs
- 2022 Nov – 1097.55 Rs
- 2022 Dec – 1101.65 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2023 – 1161.25 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2024 – 1256.15 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2025 – 1520.50 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2026 – 1925.30 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2027 – 2325.35 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2028 – 2715.20 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2029 – 3125.80 Rs
Aarti Industries share price target 2030 – 3545.00 Rs
As per the exchange ratio, the pharma business is valued at around Rs 6900 crore, which means the valuation EV/sales is ~6x FY23E. We expect the average EBIT margin to reach a normalized level of 22%. Thus, based on our expected bottomline of the pharma segment, it is valued at ~38x per share on FY23E.
We believe that based on peer valuations for the same stream of business line, this is on the higher side. However, any growth in the CDMO space or an improvement in the margin profile ahead of projections will support the valuations going forward.
Sharekhan ‘s Research Report on Aarti Industries
Strong Q1FY2022 Results 4% / 21% / 24% in Revenue / Operating Profit / Adjusted PAT at Rs 1,317 Cr / Rs 314 Cr / Rs 176 Cr, with 8.9% / 20.6% / 32% qoq led by strong performance of Specialty Chemical Section. Specialty Chemical’s Revenue/EBIT grew 12.5%/13.1% QQ, driven by 9-10% QQ volume growth and price growth (pass-through of input and freight costs) EBIT at 18.8% Helps maintain margin. Pharmaceutical revenue grew 7.3% quarter-over-quarter, but EBIT margin shrank 138 bps on a quarter-on-quarter basis to 19.8%. Management remained bullish on growth prospects and maintained guidance for Revenue/PAT growth of 25-35% for FY2022E and 2x growth in earnings to FY24 versus FY21. The cumulative capex plan of Rs 4500-5000 crore till FY24E remains intact and will drive the next phase of growth.